10 July 2012

where are they now?

Name:  Bradley Noble

Age:  27 years

Country:  Australia

When did you train at Beckers?  January to July 2011

Why helicopters?  What they can do is amazing!  They are so versatile and great fun to fly too!
 .

Biggest challenge and why?  Theory was tough, getting back into study mindset was difficult.  With the flying I think it is all challenging at first, but sling training was new level!

Most memorable flight?  My first attempt at the long line!  I was watching Matt (Flight Instructor).  I watched him swing the load back and forth, then he did a few adjustments and the load stopped swinging.  He looked over at me, smiled and then said "now you try!"

 


 

What did you do after you finished training?  I went out with a heap of resumes and spoke to as many operators as I could.  My trip took me up to Cairns and everywhere before I stopped at an operator in Katherine (NT).  I was given an interview and a check ride, then I started the next day!

What are you doing now?  I am the Senior base pilot for Heli-Muster (NT) scenic operations.



Advice to those learning to fly?  Don't rush yourself.

Advice to those looking for work?  Get out there!

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?  In a helicopter somewhere.  The Rockies would be nice!

Final words?  From the day I made the first step towards a career in aviation I have met some great people.  They gave me their time and offered great advice from their experiences.  It would only help me improve.  To all those people I say, thank you!

No comments:

 

unique hits
Dendrobium Orchids