19 January 2012

email to ceo mike becker

18 January 2012

Mike,

Thank you very much for the opportunity to gain my NVG rating with Becker Helicopters. Your facility is one of the most impressive training organisations I have had the privilege of being involved with in nearly 26 years of flying in Australia. My whole experience from the time I walked in the door and was met by Neils, to the time I finished my examination with Kim was truly enjoyable.

The knowledge and expertise imparted by Scott and Fergus during my training was more than I hoped for, and allowed me to feel quite confident going into my test that I would be able to pass as a result.

I very much look forward to be able to continue to use your organisation for any future training requirements.

Can you please convey my appreciation to all of your staff for their efforts and assistance over the last week.

Jason Walburn
Chief Pilot
Jayrow Helicopters Pty Ltd

No comments:

 

unique hits
Dendrobium Orchids