16 July 2008

from a swiss perspective

Name: Susanne Gisler

Country: Switzerland


Why do you want to fly helicopters? Well actually, 14 months ago I was driving a motorboat when I looked up and thought "I should be up there and not here!" I love doing special things so it was then I decided to learn to fly helicopters :)

Why did you choose Beckers? My instructor in Switzerland told me to contact Michael Pestalozzi also from Switzerland and a former student from Beckers. He told me to go to the Beckers' website and from there I contacted Jan Becker. I came because I wanted to train as soon as possible.

When did you start here? 3 days ago.

What are you planning to do at Beckers? To do all my practical, about 40+ hours and then return to Switzerland and finish my PPL(H) licence.

What was your first flight experience at Beckers like? My first flight was with Niels. It all went really quick. I thought were just going to plan my flight programme but instead we headed out to fly! I am glad I remembered two of the most important words you need to know when flying ... "YOUR CONTROLS!" :)

There's a lot to learn but I don't care because I am looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Baro said...

hi sue! tha`s cool, i just saw you on coincidence in tha internet.. wow! all the best in down under! and remember: "don`t write all stuff down.." big smile and hug from switzerland, baro

 

unique hits
Dendrobium Orchids